Sunday, October 2, 2011

My First Post....

So, I'm not sure what made me decide to take a blog on.... probably because a few of my friends started blogging and I really enjoy reading what they have to say and figured... what the heck! Maybe I should try it on for size too. Like I don't have enough to do in the space of 24 hours! So here it goes.....

I'm sure I will mainly write about life as a parent, since that's what my life revolves around now. I have 2 boys, Jacob (2 years old) and Carter (8 months old) and they are the light of my life and soul. Don't get me wrong... some days I think to myself "Help!". Like the days where you fold what seems like a million loads of laundry and then your 2 year old son comes running by and dumps them all on the ground. Yup.... one of those days. And then there are the moments that bring you back down to Earth... Moments like when your 2 year old son says "Love you Momma" and gives you a big wet smacker on the lips. Moments like when your 8 month old son learns how to giggle or clap his hands together because he's just so pleased with himself. Those are the moments I exist for!

My little angels, Carter & Jacob

1 comment:

  1. Look at those cuties! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Can't wait to follow. :)

    ReplyDelete